We’re Irish on St. Patrick’s Day. We’re Mexican on Cinco de Mayo. We’re New Yorker’s every day! No matter the holiday, true New York party goers are ready to take part in every festive occasion – especially when it involves liquor! This St Patrick’s Day, set sail aboard the 2-story Avalon Yacht during the evening sunset hours as we mark the beginning of the Spring season while enjoying breathtaking views of the New York City skyline. You shouldn’t need a reason to escape work a bit early on St Paddy’s, and if you do, consider the fact that it’s on a Friday this year! Extend your lucky charm weekend festivities and take advantage of the perfect 6PM cruise time slot. The typical St Patrick’s Day experience usually leads us to some crowded dive bar serving cheep green draft beers. Let’s change things up this time around and join us in search of that ever-elusive pot of gold on the waters of New York City at the annual I’m Feelin’ Lucky St Paddy’s Day Cruise!
All Ticket Holders will enjoy access to:
- Beautiful scenic views of the iconic NYC Skyline may include the Statue of Liberty, Freedom Tower, Brooklyn Bridge, and much more!
- Full Access to all areas of the Avalon Yacht
- Cash Bar from 2 Fully Staffed Bars (One Bar on Each Yacht Level)
- St Paddy’s themed Menu of Delicious Appetizers & Food (A La Carte)
- Open Air Deck and Fully Climate Controlled Interior
- Music by NYC’s Top Rated DJ’s
St Paddy’s Day theme Food Options for purchase (a la carte) may include popular items from previous years:
- Garden Salad, Stuffed Cabbage, Shepherd’s Pie, Roast Beef Sandwiches, Mac and Cheese, Honey Glazed Carrots and Parsnips, Potato Salad, and much more!
Cash Bar will include some premium brand name liquors, including:
- Guinness, Jameson, Jack Daniels, Green Jell-O Shots, Casamigos, Patron, Black Label, Hennessy, Captain Morgan, Malibu, Tito’s, Grey Goose, Kettle One.
- Red and White Wines.
- Beers: Corona, Heineken, Sam Adams, Blue Moon, White Claws, Coors Light.
- Location: Avalon Yacht (Skyport Marina) – 2430 FDR Dr, New York NY (Off East 23rd St)
- Boarding: 6:00 PM
- Departure: 6:30 PM
- Return: 10:00 PM
- Ages 21+
Things to Know:
- Ticket prices will increase as the date gets closer to the event. We do expect to sell out in advance. Tickets will not be offered at the door on the day of the event.
- Departure time: 6:30PM – SHARP!
- This is a cash bar event. Liquor will be sold from 2 bar areas on the Avalon Yacht.
- All guests MUST be age 21 and up and present a valid form of government-issued photo ID in order to attend and consume alcohol at this event.
- Please allow ample time to arrive at Skyport Marina and locate the Avalon Yacht.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on board.
- The Food Menu is subject to change at the discretion of the vessel/event staff. As conditions change on the day of the event, the vessel/event staff reserves the right to make any necessary changes.
- All cruise sights, destinations, and itineraries are subject to change without notice as determined by US Coast Guard, NYPD, or event staff (Unforeseen restrictions may be enforced the night of the event)
- Seating: No guaranteed seating. Seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Event producer is not liable, nor is refund or credit warranted, for claims due to changes in cruise schedule or itinerary, changes in food menu, and/or lack of seating.
- This event will take place regardless of weather conditions.
- All sales are final. No refunds.