Ask any New York party goer what their favorite party night of the year is – the answer always holds true – Halloween! With the weather cooling down, fall breeze in the air, and darkness setting upon our city a little earlier in the evening, it can only mean one thing – the Blood Moon Halloween cruise is around the corner. This HalloWeekend, Saturday October 28th, come aboard the 300 passenger Cabana Yacht and witness all of the devil’s creatures appear once the Blood Moon torches the sky. Goblins, werewolves, demons, and perhaps even the sexy vampire fangs will be in full effect on this cruise of fright. Party people know all too well the creative opportunities that come along with Halloween. The sexy make-up, the clever costumes – it all contributes to the best party atmosphere of the year. This event will take place during the prime time party hours of the night. Rest assured, we’ve got the liquor, the music, and the wind behind us – all we need are New York City’s wildest party goers to come aboard and rock the Cabana Yacht this Halloween weekend!
All Ticket Holders will enjoy access to:
- Amazing views of the iconic NYC Skyline may include the Statue of Liberty, Freedom Tower, Brooklyn Bridge, and much more!
- Cash Bar from 2 Fully Staffed Bars (one bar on each yacht level)
- Wide Variety Food Menu A La Carte
- VIP Bottle Service and Hookah Available
- Open Air Deck and Fully Climate Controlled Interior
- Music by NYC’s Top Rated DJ’s
Food Menu A La Carte may include popular items from previous years:
- Garden Salad, Tacos, Empanadas, Rosemary Rice, Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Mac n’ Cheese, Spinach & Cheese Rolls, Juicy Chicken Strips, Pulled Pork, and more!
Cash Bar will include some premium brand name liquors, including:
- Casamigos, Patron, Black Label, Jack Daniels, Hennessy, Captain Morgan, Jameson, Malibu, Tito’s, Grey Goose, Kettle One.
- Red and White Wines.
- Beers: Corona, Heineken, Sam Adams, Blue Moon, White Claws, Coors Light.
- Location: Cabana Yacht at the Skyport Marina – 2430 FDR Drive, New York NY 10010 (Off East 23rd St)
- Boarding: 11:00 PM
- Departure: 11:30 PM
- Return: 3:00 AM
Think your Halloween costume has what it takes to party on the Blood Moon cruise? Throughout the years, we’ve seen some of the wildest, sexiest, and horrific make-up and costumes come to party under the Blood Moon Halloween sky. EnjoyHalloween.com asks you to step out of your comfort zone and step onto the Cabana Yacht for a wild Halloween costume cruise around Manhattan.
Things to Know:
- Ticket prices will increase as the date gets closer to the event. We do expect to sell out in advance. Tickets may not be offered at the door on the day of the event.
- Departure Time: 11:30PM – SHARP!
- This is a cash bar event. Liquor will be sold from 2 bar areas on the Cabana Yacht.
- Please allow ample time to arrive at Skyport Marina and locate the Cabana Yacht.
- Costumes are not mandatory but are certainly recommended.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on board.
- The Food Menu is subject to change at the discretion of the vessel/event staff. As conditions change on the night of the event, the vessel/event staff reserves the right to make any necessary changes. Food is not unlimited servings.
- All guests MUST be age 21 and up and present a valid form of government-issued photo ID in order to attend and consume alcohol at this event.
- All cruise sights, destinations, and itineraries are subject to change without notice as determined by US Coast Guard, NYPD, or event staff (Unforeseen restrictions may be enforced the night of the event)
- Seating: No guaranteed seating. Seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Event producer is not liable, nor is refund or credit warranted, for claims due to changes in cruise schedule or itinerary, changes in food menu, and/or lack of seating.
- This event will take place regardless of weather conditions.
- All sales are final. No refunds.