With the weather warming up and the summer season quickly approaching, we’re all getting ready to let the good times roll. Sure, Memorial Day is known for barbeques and pool parties – but how many people enjoy the warm summer vibes the proper way? Memorial Day Weekend is one of the biggest nightlife party holidays of the year. If you didn’t know, now ya know! Who doesn’t want to throw on some white attire and party hard on a 300 passenger multi-level yacht cruise? The party atmosphere during our white attire events is unlike any other. Picture cruising alongside the beautiful New York City skyline while sipping on some refreshing drinks and having a live DJ crank out some of the hottest mixes of Hip-Hop, Latin, Reggae, and House. Red leather booths are stationed all around the 2 levels of the Cabana Yacht. Whether you’re looking for VIP bottle service or relaxing hookah vibes – we’ve got you covered. The annual “All White Affair” Memorial Day weekend cruise is the perfect way to get the summer season started.
All Ticket Holders will enjoy access to:
- Incredible views of the gorgeous NYC Skyline may include the Statue of Liberty, Freedom Tower, Brooklyn Bridge, and much more!
- Full Access to all areas of the Cabana Yacht
- Cash Bar from 2 Fully Staffed Bars (One Bar on Each Yacht Level)
- Wide Variety Food Menu A La Carte
- Open Air Deck and Fully Climate Controlled Interior
- Music by NYC’s Top Rated DJ’s
Food Menu A La Carte may include popular items from previous years:
- Garden Salad, Country Fried Chicken, Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Mac n’ Cheese, Grilled Cheese, Hot Dogs, Juicy Chicken Strips, Pulled Pork, and more!
Cash Bar will include some premium brand name liquors, including:
- Hennessy, Casamigos, Patron, Black Label, Jack Daniels, Captain Morgan, Jameson, Malibu, Tito’s, Grey Goose, Kettle One.
- Red and White Wines.
- Beers: Corona, Heineken, Sam Adams, Blue Moon, White Claws, Coors Light.
- Location: Cabana Yacht (Skyport Marina) – 2430 FDR Dr, New York NY (Off East 23rd St)
- Boarding: 11:00 PM
- Departure: 11:30 PM
- Return: 3:00 AM
- Ages 21+
Things to Know:
- Ticket prices will increase as the date gets closer to the event. We do expect to sell out in advance. Tickets may not be offered at the door on the day of the event.
- Departure Time: 11:30PM - SHARP!
- This is a cash bar event. Liquor will be sold from 2 bar areas on the Cabana Yacht.
- Please allow ample time to arrive at Skyport Marina and locate the Cabana Yacht.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on board.
- The Food Menu is subject to change at the discretion of the vessel/event staff. As conditions change on the night of the event, the vessel/event staff reserves the right to make any necessary changes. Food is not unlimited servings.
- All guests MUST be age 21 and up and present a valid form of government-issued photo ID in order to attend and consume alcohol at this event.
- All cruise sights, destinations, and itineraries are subject to change without notice as determined by US Coast Guard, NYPD, or event staff (Unforeseen restrictions may be enforced the night of the event)
- Seating: No guaranteed seating. Seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Event producer is not liable, nor is refund or credit warranted, for claims due to changes in cruise schedule or itinerary, changes in food menu, and/or lack of seating.
- This event will take place regardless of weather conditions.
- All sales are final. No refunds.