Summer season is finally here and we all know where the best events are going to take place – aboard the amazing party yachts of the New York City harbor! What better way than to enjoy a cool summer breeze, than by cruising around the city while sipping on your favorite drink? Being in the Big Apple surely has its advantages. Our city’s backdrop is not just historic, it’s breathtaking! If you’ve ever seen the pink, orange, and ruby red sunsets that NYC is oh so famous for – you know the feeling. Pair that sunset view with a chilled cocktail and now we’re talkin’! With boarding beginning at 6PM, it’s the perfect time to take in the sights aboard the 300 passenger Cabana Yacht. On Sunday May 28th, the friendly staff on the multi-level Cabana Yacht are ready to serve up the coldest drinks and the best live DJ entertainment in town. Turn this Memorial Day holiday weekend sunset cruise into the true summer kickoff event of 2023.
All Ticket Holders will enjoy access to:
- Amazing views of the iconic NYC Skyline may include the Statue of Liberty, Freedom Tower, Brooklyn Bridge, Governors Island, and much more!
- Full Access to all areas of the Cabana Yacht
- Cash Bar from 2 Fully Staffed Bars (One Bar on Each Yacht Level)
- Wide Variety Food Menu A La Carte
- Open Air Deck and Fully Climate Controlled Interior
- Music by NYC’s Top Rated DJ’s
Food Menu A La Carte may include popular items from previous years:
- Garden Salad, Country Fried Chicken, Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Mac n’ Cheese, Grilled Cheese, Hot Dogs, Juicy Chicken Strips, Pulled Pork, and more!
Cash Bar will include some premium brand name liquors, including:
- Hennessy, Casamigos, Patron, Black Label, Jack Daniels, Captain Morgan, Jameson, Malibu, Tito’s, Grey Goose, Kettle One.
- Red and White Wines.
- Beers: Corona, Heineken, Sam Adams, Blue Moon, White Claws, Coors Light.
- Location: Cabana Yacht (Skyport Marina) – 2430 FDR Dr, New York NY (Off East 23rd St)
- Boarding: 6:00 PM
- Departure: 6:30 PM
- Return: 10:00 PM
- Ages 21+
Things to Know:
- Ticket prices will increase as the date gets closer to the event. We do expect to sell out in advance. Tickets may not be offered at the door on the day of the event.
- Departure Time: 6:30PM - SHARP!
- This is a cash bar event. Liquor will be sold from 2 bar areas on the Cabana Yacht.
- Please allow ample time to arrive at Skyport Marina and locate the Cabana Yacht.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on board.
- The Food Menu is subject to change at the discretion of the vessel/event staff. As conditions change on the night of the event, the vessel/event staff reserves the right to make any necessary changes. Food is not unlimited servings.
- All guests MUST be age 21 and up and present a valid form of government-issued photo ID in order to attend and consume alcohol at this event.
- All cruise sights, destinations, and itineraries are subject to change without notice as determined by US Coast Guard, NYPD, or event staff (Unforeseen restrictions may be enforced the night of the event)
- Seating: No guaranteed seating. Seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Event producer is not liable, nor is refund or credit warranted, for claims due to changes in cruise schedule or itinerary, changes in food menu, and/or lack of seating.
- This event will take place regardless of weather conditions.
- All sales are final. No refunds.