Ready to party like a MONSTAR this Halloween? The freakiest time of the year is finally upon us. Who doesn’t enjoy acting a little silly and wild sometimes? Halloween is the perfect time to get it all out of our systems. This years annual “Party Like a Monster” Halloween cruise aboard the Cabana Yacht is setting sail around the city harbor and we’re welcoming all of NYC’s monsters. Ghouls, goblins, werewolves, vampires, witches, sexy nurses… you name it, we want you! The Cabana party boat has two floors of dance space and super chic nightlife decor. Red leather booths are placed throughout the entire yacht which embodies the type of nightlife feel we all want for Halloween. So if you’re interested in some VIP bottle treatment in a private area – we’ve got you covered. Cruising along the New York City waters is definitely a unique way to party in Manhattan. Saturday October 28th, take in the sights of the beautiful skyline and get ready to rock out like a monstaaar!
All Ticket Holders will enjoy access to:
- Stunning views of the iconic NYC Skyline may include the Statue of Liberty, Freedom Tower, Brooklyn Bridge, and much more!
- Cash Bar from 2 Fully Staffed Bars (one bar on each yacht level)
- Wide Variety Food Menu A La Carte
- VIP Bottle Service and Hookah Available
- Open Air Deck and Fully Climate Controlled Interior
- Music by NYC’s Top Rated DJ’s
Food Menu A La Carte may include popular items from previous years:
- Garden Salad, Tacos, Empanadas, Rosemary Rice, Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Mac n’ Cheese, Spinach & Cheese Rolls, Juicy Chicken Strips, Pulled Pork, and more!
Cash Bar will include some premium brand name liquors, including:
- Casamigos, Patron, Black Label, Jack Daniels, Hennessy, Captain Morgan, Jameson, Malibu, Tito’s, Grey Goose, Kettle One.
- Red and White Wines.
- Beers: Corona, Heineken, Sam Adams, Blue Moon, White Claws, Coors Light.
- Location: Cabana Yacht at the Skyport Marina – 2430 FDR Drive, New York NY 10010 (Off East 23rd St)
- Boarding: 6:00 PM
- Departure: 6:30 PM
- Return: 10:00 PM
Things to Know:
- Ticket prices will increase as the date gets closer to the event. We do expect to sell out in advance. Tickets may not be offered at the door on the day of the event.
- Departure Time: 6:30PM - SHARP!
- This is a cash bar event. Liquor will be sold from 2 bar areas on the Cabana Yacht.
- Please allow ample time to arrive at Skyport Marina and locate the Cabana Yacht.
- Costumes are not mandatory but are certainly recommended.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on board.
- The Food Menu is subject to change at the discretion of the vessel/event staff. As conditions change on the night of the event, the vessel/event staff reserves the right to make any necessary changes. Food is not unlimited servings.
- All guests MUST be age 21 and up and present a valid form of government-issued photo ID in order to attend and consume alcohol at this event.
- All cruise sights, destinations, and itineraries are subject to change without notice as determined by US Coast Guard, NYPD, or event staff (Unforeseen restrictions may be enforced the night of the event)
- Seating: No guaranteed seating. Seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Event producer is not liable, nor is refund or credit warranted, for claims due to changes in cruise schedule or itinerary, changes in food menu, and/or lack of seating.
- This event will take place regardless of weather conditions.
- All sales are final. No refunds.