Keep calm and shamrock on! It truly is our lucky year, 2023 – St Patrick’s Day lands on a Friday! Which means, there’s no way we’re leaving our green outfits in the closet this March 17th. The annual St Paddy’s Shamrock Cruise around New York City will feature a 3 Hour Premium Open Bar for all guests looking to get shamrocked with no stress. Don’t pay attention to the bar tab and don’t worry about the rounds of whiskey shots you may absorb. The Cabana Yacht Shamrock Cruise is designed for the All Access St Paddy’s experience, for all those who wish to be Irish – at least for a day. Good ol’ Saint Patrick is ringing in the Spring season with some authentic Irish shenanigans and malarkey. Warm weather is just around the corner. There may be no better way than to celebrate St Patrick’s Day than to cruise around the beautiful NYC skyline while enjoying the premium open bar experience.
All Ticket Holders will enjoy access to:
- Beautiful scenic views of the iconic NYC Skyline may include the Statue of Liberty, Freedom Tower, Brooklyn Bridge, and much more!
- 3 Hours of Premium Open Bar – serving Guinness, Green Jell-O Shots, Jameson, Jack Daniels, and much more!
- St Paddy’s themed Menu of Delicious Appetizers & Food (A La Carte)
- Open Air Deck and Fully Climate Controlled Interior
- Music by NYC’s Top Rated DJ’s
- Complimentary Party Favors (Green Clover Sunglasses & Shamrock Beads)
St Paddy’s Day theme Food Options for purchase (a la carte) may include popular items from previous years:
- Stuffed Cabbage, Shepherd’s Pie, Roast Beef Sandwiches, Mac and Cheese, Potato Salad, House Salad, and much more!
3 Hour Premium Open Bar includes high-end brands such as:
- Casamigos, Patron, Black Label, Jack Daniels, Hennessy, Captain Morgan, Jameson, Malibu, Tito’s, Grey Goose, Kettle One.
- Red and White Wines.
- Beers: Corona, Heineken, Sam Adams, Blue Moon, White Claws, Coors Light.
- Location: Cabana Yacht at the Skyport Marina – 2430 FDR Drive, New York NY 10010 (Off East 23rd St)
- Boarding: 6:00 PM
- Departure: 6:45 PM
- Return: 10:00 PM
Things to Know:
- Ticket prices will increase as the date gets closer to the event. We do expect to sell out in advance. Tickets will not be offered at the door on the day of the event.
- Departure time: 6:45PM – SHARP!
- All guests MUST be age 21 and up and present a valid form of government-issued photo ID in order to attend and consume alcohol at this event.
- Please allow ample time to arrive at Skyport Marina and locate the Cabana Yacht.
- Open Bar will begin once the Cabana Yacht has left the dock.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on board.
- The Food Menu is subject to change at the discretion of the vessel/event staff. As conditions change on the day of the event, the vessel/event staff reserves the right to make any necessary changes.
- All cruise sights, destinations, and itineraries are subject to change without notice as determined by US Coast Guard, NYPD, or event staff (Unforeseen restrictions may be enforced the night of the event)
- Seating: No guaranteed seating. Seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- This event will take place regardless of weather conditions.
- Event producer is not liable, nor is refund or credit warranted, for claims due to changes in cruise schedule or itinerary, changes in food menu, and/or lack of seating.
- All sales are final. No refunds.