Would summer really be the same without Taco Tuesdays? Nope! Which is exactly why we’re at it again. Every Tuesday evening until the end of August, we’re organizing our annual Taco Tuesdays Summer Series of After Work Sunset Cruises. Summer time in New York City is exhilarating and there may be no better way to experience it than on a multi-level party yacht cruise around the beautiful NYC skyline. With boarding beginning at 6PM each and every Tuesday, it’s the perfect way to take in the sights – especially the scenic pink, orange, ruby red sunsets that the Big Apple is oh so famous for. The Cabana Yacht friendly staff are ready to serve up the coldest drinks, the meanest Tacos, and the best live DJ entertainment in town. Take a trip with us and don’t let the Summer months pass you by.
All Ticket Holders will enjoy access to:
- Beautiful scenic views of the iconic NYC Skyline including the Statue of Liberty, Freedom Tower, Brooklyn Bridge, and much more!
- Awesome Drinks between 2 Fully Staffed Bars, serving Tequila Shots, Margaritas, Cocktails, Mojitos, and any other drink your heart desires!
- Wide Variety Menu of Delicious Appetizers & Food (A La Carte)
- Open Air Deck and Fully Climate Controlled Interior
- Music by NYC’s Top Rated DJ’s
Taco Tuesday themed food for purchase (a la carte) may include popular items from previous years:
- Tacos (Chicken, Steak, Shrimps), Fajitas, Burritos, Chilaquiles, Guacamole and Chips, and much more!
- Location: Cabana Yacht at the Skyport Marina – 2430 FDR Drive, New York NY 10010 (Off East 23rd St)
- Boarding: 6:00 PM
- Departure: 6:45 PM
- Return: 10:00 PM
- Ages 21+
Things to Know:
- Departure time: 6:45PM – SHARP!
- Please allow ample time to arrive at Skyport Marina and locate the Cabana Yacht.
- Food will be offered for sale, a la carte style.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on board.
- Event is Ages 21+.
- Seating: No guaranteed seating. Seats are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Cruise will sail, rain or shine.
- All sales are final. No refunds.